Pay Fees – Submit a Payment
IBank Bond Finance Program accepts electronic payments.
Please note: This online payment portal is operated by a third-party service provider and a 2.99% convenience fee will be charged for each electronic transaction. This fee is in addition to IBank’s fees and is paid directly to the service provider. This amount is calculated against the total and is uncapped.
You may use this site to pay your:
- Application Fee – Due when your application is submitted and is non-refundable.
- Issuance Fee – Due upon bonds/obligations closing.
- Annual Fee – Due September 1st based on the outstanding balance until the bonds/obligations are fully redeemed.
- Other applicable fees.
Before you begin, you will need:
- The type of fee you are paying (Application Fee, Issuance Fee, Annual Fee).
- Payment amount (Please see your invoice or refer to the Fee Schedule attached to your application for Application Fee.)
- The loan/agreement/invoice number (Please see your invoice.)
You may use any of the following Payment Modes:
- Credit Card (CC) – In the Required Payment Details box (below), for “Payment Mode”, select “CC-Credit Card” in the drop-down menu.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) – In the Required Payment Details box (below), for “Payment Mode”, select “ACH – Automated Clearing House” in the drop-down menu
- Wire Transfer – Please contact the Bond Finance Unit at BondUnit@IBank.CA.GOV for wiring instructions.
- Check – Mail to:
c/o DGS Contracted Fiscal Services
ATTN: Cashiering (FI$CAL 4129000/PCA 0235028442/Source Code 216900)
707 3rd Street 6-100
West Sacramento, CA 95605